RE/MAX Realtron Realty Inc., Brokerage
In my personal and professional life I remain true to the value of “Treating others in a way you would expect to be treated”. When I think about what I would want from my sales representative, it boils down to professionalism, experience, knowledge and consideration for my and my family’s needs.
I’ve always believed that people deserve the kind of respect and service that I myself would expect. Whether buying your first condo or selling a family estate, I understand how important your transaction is to you. That is why I continually strive to offer the most pertinent and up-to-date information to my clients. In that way, they are able to make an educated and confident decision.
In order to be on top of the market and stay current in this fast paced world of ours, I am continually updating myself with the newest information in marketing strategies, creative mortgage financing, legal issues, changes to the condominium act and more.
With 33 years of real estate sales experience there isn’t much I haven’t seen or experienced in this industry. From staging assistance to internet marketing, I provide personal “hands-on” service and guarantee to be there every step of the way taking care of the smallest of details and smoothing out any wrinkles that may arise.
Most everyone experiences stressful times in their lives but I know that my knowledge, experience and ability to work within many different situations minimizes that stress for my clients when they decide to buy or sell their home.
- Licenced in 1977
- 1980 to 1988 – Achieved Salesmaster level at the Canada Permanent and Canada Trust Realtors
- 1988 to 1999 – Continually a Top Sales Representative with Coldwell Banker Pinnacle Real Estate
- 2000 – Joined Re/Max Realtron
- Achieved Platinum Club Level in my first year with Re/Max
- 2002 to now - Achieved 100% Club each and every year
- In addition, a portion of each and every sale goes to support of the Children’s Miracle Network and the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation